Friday, August 16, 2013

Adam Lambert Insures His Voice Ahead of Latest Queen Show, Teases New Song & He DOESN’T Smoke!!





The story, going into Adam Lambert’s U.S. concert debut with Queen, is that he had his voice insured — “allegedly,” he says, “for $50 million.”

Lambert, an American Idol finalist, hedges on confirming such a thing.

“Allegedly,” Lambert repeats, in this talk with Lee Downs. “It’s an important commodity. My voice is my moneymaker.”

Such a policy would make sense, not just because of Lambert’s role as Queen's vocalist, but also for his own solo career. Pressed by Downs, Lambert will only say: “You tell me.”




As for where he is, career wise, since that triumphal moment on Idol, Lambert says: “I don’t know if I can say better or worse. I’ve definitely grown; I’ve learned a lot. I’ve seen a lot. I feel like I get to explore so many things, musically.”

Meanwhile, if Adam has insured his voice for megabucks, then the last thing he would want to be doing is smoking, but after seeing a picture of their idol sucking on a cigarette shaped object, fans were very concerned this week and made sure to tell him so.


Lambert had a perfectly good explanation though and told his Twitter followers:



He also teased a new track for his album, which is being recorded this week and just minutes ago he told fans:



Queen is set to appear in September with Lambert, as part of an IHeartRadio event at Las Vegas.

We can’t wait to hear it! What do you think of all the stories? Leave your comments below….


No comments:

Post a Comment